Originally from Duncanville, Texas, Steven graduated in 1997 from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Science degree in Radio/Television/Film. He worked for a Dallas-based telecommunications consulting firm as an Analyst and Manager before entering law school. Steven obtained his juris doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law in May 2005. He is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas.
- Staff Writer, St. Mary’s Law Journal (2003-04)
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal (2004-05)
- Summer Intern, Staff Attorney’s Office, Texas Court of Criminal Appeals (2004)
- Co-Chair, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Elder Law Committee (2010-2011)
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association Texas Probate Passport Committee (2011)
- Fellow, DAYL Foundation (2011)
- One To Watch, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (January 2012)
- DAYL Foundation Board of Trustees (2015-present)
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Dallas Chapter Advisory Board (2017-present)
- Chair, Greater Dallas Walk to End Alzheimer’s (2017)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Phi Delta Phi
Steven specializes in civil litigation, personal injury and products liability claims, criminal defense, social security disability claims, and public utility regulation.
Steven is a member of the National Eagle Scout Association and the University of Texas Longhorn Alumni Band. He enjoys playing softball, traveling and spending time with his wife and children.